The Company operates and controls this application from its offices in Spain. The Company makes no representation that this application is appropriate or available in other locations. The information provided on this application is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject the Company to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
Complaints and Notices
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied without your authorization and is available in this game in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, you can provide notice of your claim to the Company´s Designated Agent listed below. For your notice to be effective, it must include the following information:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located in this game;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party can be contacted;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• The Company´s Designated Agent is: FROM THE BENCH, SL Attn: Legal Department Plaza Mayor - Elda - SPAIN. Modification of Terms We reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time. If we do this, we will post the changes to these Terms on this page and will indicate at the top of this page the date those terms will be effective. We will attempt to give you advance notice of any substantive changes, but reserve the right to make such modifications immediately if required. Your use of the Services after any such changes become effective constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Services. It is your responsibility to check to determine if there have been changes to these Terms and to review such changes. Entire Agreement These Terms are the entire and exclusive agreement between the Company and you regarding the Services, and these Terms supersede and replace any prior agreements regarding the foregoing. The Services are operated and provided by FROM THE BENCH, SL – Plaza Mayor - Elda - SPAIN. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact the Company at https://fromthebench.zendesk.com © FROM THE BENCH, SL 2013-2014. All Rights Reserved.